- ALL SIZES YOU NEED: Cover 22 kinds of commonly used blade fuse: 120 pieces Standard: 2A/3A/5A/7.5A/10A/15A/20A/25A/30A/35A/40A, 120 pieces of mini type: 2A/3A/5A/7.5A/10A/15A/20A/25A/30A/35A/40A
- EASILY ORGANIZED: Packed in a durable plastic case to protect the fuses and provide easy transport and organization; The fuses are (industry) color coded and the case includes a chart for quick identification and simple installation
- GREAT COMPATIBILITY: These assorted fuses are specifically designed for Cars, Trucks, SUVs, ATVs, UTVs, Camper RV, Motorcycles, Fleet, Golf Car, Boat, snowmobiles, and most general DC applications etc., covering such components as radio, light, turn signals, etc. This set comes with Standard & Mini & Low Profile Mini blade fuses, all essential for every American household that owns more than one car.
- EXCELLENT QUALITY: BYGD blade fuses made of a high quality zinc alloy, with a transparent cover to protect your vehicles from short circuit and overload.
- FUSE PULLER: The fuses puller is included in the fuses box, help you easily replace the fuse, fuse puller is in the gird of 35 amp low profile mini fuse.
Details: Package Includes: This listing features 240 pieces of Brand New blade car fuses and two puller tool. 120PCS Standard Fuse 10PCS x 2 Amp (Grey) -10PCS x 3 Amp (Pink) -10PCS x 5 Amp (Orange) 10PCS x 7.5 Amp (Brown) -15PCS x 10 Amp (Red) -15PCS x 15 Amp (Blue) 10PCS x 20 Amp (Yellow) -10PCS x 25 Amp (Clear) -10PCS x 30 Amp (Green) 10PCS x 35 Amp (Light purple)-10PCS x 40 Amp (Rose red) 120PCS Standard Fuse 10PCS x 2 Amp (Grey) -10PCS x 3 Amp (Pink) -10PCS x 5 Amp (Orange) 10PCS x 7.5 Amp (Brown) -15PCS x 10 Amp (Red) -15PCS x 15 Amp (Blue) 10PCS x 20 Amp (Yellow) -10PCS x 25 Amp (Clear) -10PCS x 30 Amp (Green) 10PCS x 35 Amp (Light purple)-10PCS x 40 Amp (Rose red) Specifications: Package Includes: Boxcontents : 120PCS standard fuses + 120PCS mini fuses + 2 fuse puller. TIPS: 1. Please confirm your car original fuse size before purchasing. 2. Before you open or work on a fuse box, be sure that your vehicle's ignition is turned off and carefully remove fuses, they can break easily. 3. Pick a replacement fuse of the correct amperage and size (make sure it works with a car fuse tester if you have one) - make note of the fuse panel and your owner's manual on this one. 4. If the new fuse melted after installed, then the circuit system need to be tested and should be repaired as soon as possible.
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 3.9 x 0.8 inches