- PACKAGE INCLUDE: Water Test Strips * 1 PACK(50 strips); With easy-to-use clear color charts, you can quickly and accurately obtain test results
- 7-IN-1: Our water quality testing strips can effectively test 7 parameters: PH, Total Alkalinity, Nitrite, Residual Chlorine, Total Chorine, Hardness, Bromine(more comprehensive)
- ADVANTAGES: Our water test strips is made of PET, non-toxic, odorless, safe, durable, with anti-VC interference ability, easy to carry and store
- 50 STRIPS MEANS 50 TESTS: Each water test strips can provide accurate and fast results for any water source (including drinking water, aquariums, swimming pools and spas, industrial water, ponds, hot spring water)
- LONG-TERM STORAGE: Storage conditions: Our water test strips should be stored in a dry place at 2℃～30℃, protected from light (2℃～8℃ is better) to ensure long-term use
Details: Testing Method: 1. Open the parafilm, remove a strip of test paper, and immediately close the cap. 2. Immerse the reaction area of the test strip in the solution to be tested for 1-2 seconds, remove the test strip, and dip the excess water with paper. 3. After 1 minute, compare the color of the reaction area of the test strip with the color chart to determine the test value of the solution to be tested. 4. The colorimetric time is optimally controlled at 60s, too long or too short will affect the reading. Precautions: 1. Do not touch the reaction end of the test paper when removing the test paper to avoid contaminating the test paper and affecting the test results. 2. After removing the required number of test strips, store the remaining test strips in a sealed and dark place. 3. The liquid to be tested should be kept as colorless or light color as possible. Before the liquid with too dark color is detected, it can be dehydrated by adsorption with activated carbon. If the liquid to be tested is relatively turbid, let it stand for a period of time. After the precipitation, take the clear part for testing.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 1.8 x 1.7 inches